Friday, May 22, 2009

Lust.


I guess you can say I'm slacking when it comes to athletics, but I've been trying to improve. I've been watching some basketball games. Hooray for me because I can now get through a whole game from the first quarter to the last. The other night I watched the Orlando Magic play the Cleveland Cavaliers and I must say that the game was good. Now, I missed Dwight knocking down the shock clock and causing a nine minute delay in the game, but I didn't miss him...He's my new crush lol. He goes by the name of Rashad Lewis. I don't know what it is about him, but he's got me lol. I think it might be the goatee, which has been my new fascination within guys when it comes to appearance. If it's trimmed and tamed, You def got me babe! =] I'm rooting for him. I know I should be rooting for his team or maybe a team in general, but there aren't a lot of attractive looking guys in the NBA. I think I found just one of the few. I just wanna meet him, let him know my name. That's all. hehe.

No comments: