Friday, May 08, 2009

Coming Home Again.


Made it home safely yesterday at 6:45pm. Bro came to pic me up with his friend accompanying him in the car. Didn't get home till about nine cause he wanted drive all over the damn city and take the long way to take me home. He picked up his other friend, who said that we were getting married this sunday. lol. I tried watching TTS (Taking the Stage), but the benedryl kicked in and I was out like a light after the first half of the show. I left Indira up by herself, hopefully she wasn't sad. Beni and her ran outside to hug me. I must say I did miss my babies. I have a doctors appt at 10:15 am and I'm so freaking tired. But I'm done. Hopefully I'll be back to post something else later on today. 

xoxomalikkamichelle

No comments: