Monday, May 11, 2009

Food of Choice.


Been home since last Thursday and I can't get my mind off of the things that make me fall back in love with this city I call home time and time again. All I've been thinking about is going up the street to the village to get a nice fresh chicken box with salt, pepper, and hot sauce because tomatoes nor any type of tomato sauce can be in my vocabulary. Oh, I can't forget a jumbo half-and-half. I want to head over to Glen Burnie and get the $23 crab cake special from G&M. Which to me has the BEST crab cakes in all of Maryland. I need to re-up on an order or two of shrimp cocktails accompanied by a sausage, egg, cheese, and jelly breakfast sandwhich from Valentino's. An order of Gizzard/Liver from Lexington Market can complete any summer day. The Last item might sound gross, but to me and my taste buds it is DEElicious. 
I could get these next items anywhere, but I feel like it's heaven on earth when I get it from home:
  • Oreo Cookie Shake from Baskin Robins
  • 10 piece nuggets w/ a large sweet tea
  • Coca Cola slurpee from 7-11
There's two things in my way of getting these when I'm craving them the most. && they are $money$ and transportation.
 

No comments: