Can't Say That I Agree.
I guess I'm slipping on my music, but I can't get with the chick everyone's got on their tongue and I don't know if it's just because I hate following the music trend because it gets you no where. I've come to see her every where and soon she will be here celebrating Memorial Weekend with us here in Baltimore. Her name is Nicki Minaj also known to some as The Mistress (if I'm spelling that right). I've heard a couple of her songs, but I can't get into it. Maybe it's just me being ignorant or stubborn but I'm not catching on. Someone tell me what's so great about Ms. Nicki Minaj. Yea yea, she's with Young Money, but I don't care. I'm just waiting to see or hear something explosive.**UPDATE: My little sister ad I are listening to some of her tunes to see what we can find is good and we came across this. I guess Ms. Minaj isn't that bad after all.
No comments:
Post a Comment