Monday, May 25, 2009

HUH.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I'm mad cause I honestly didn't know who this was when I first saw this picture. Then my little sis yelled at me and said it was Trina. Chick is always switching something up on me lol. This is from her spread in Bleu Magazine in which she talks about her present relationship with Denver Nugget's player Kenyon Martin and infamous relationship with Lil' Wayne. I love her, but I think we are all tired of hearing about her past with him. It's over, ya'll wrote songs about each other, dissed each other in a few, and now have other people in your lives. We get the picture.

I just wonder of Mr.Carter really got Lauren preggie. Hmm, the only way we will find out is when she's out promoting her new movie. I read she's been hiding for the past five months making her five months pregnant. IDK how i feel about this. I love her too! lol =]

No comments: