
As you can see, I love this girl. Keri Hilson is a blessed artist, producer, and song writer. That like a lot of talented artist get pushed to the side for artist who really aren't worth shit. Her album "In A Perfect World" will be released on March 24th, even though it's practically been released for the past year or so. I've always had my favorites, but since the album has been finalized and LEAKED I guess you can say I've gained some new favorites. I love the infectious beat of "Knock You Down" featuring Kanye West and Ne-yo. I just wished her album was a secret and people in the industry weren't so thirsty and hungry to get paid off of leaked tracks. Polow the Don has done that a couple times. I'm glad he admitted to it.
I wish her luck on her album and I hope it sells something, even though it feels like the world already has the entire album.
I love, Ms. Keri Baby! =]
No comments:
Post a Comment