
Spending my time here at school has made me realize how much the people that I'm surrounded by on a daily basis at home means to me. I'm talking about my mami, sister, and brother. They are everything I have. Friends come and go, but they will never leave my side. They are all like my bestfriends. That's probably why I never really said I had a bestfriend. Well now that I'm older. My mami, I call her lady. My sister, I already introduced her. Twice to be exact. My baby bro, we all can him Beni. But he's my fat boy. Oh how I miss them. I miss seeing that little ones fuss even though when I'm around them sometimes I'd rather be alone. And some may say I treat them like they're my kids, but I'd give anything for them. My mami, she's my shinning star. I was so ready to go home and fight for you lady! She knows she's my world. Yesterday I text her and told her that I missed her and she text me back saying "I love you too baby!" That made my day. I can't wait to be with them this summer. May needs to get here quickly. <3
No comments:
Post a Comment