I guess I'm feeling good at close to 3 in the morning. I took a power nap, more like a 3 hour nap today. Went to my mail box and got a notice saying that it was over flowing. I called my baby sis. She told me that she decided to come down for her spring break and I'm excited. I get to try to show her around my newly found city of Miami. I just need a car. Hopefully, Morgan is an awake person when she's here lol. My mami called me at like 12 yesterday morning and she told me about my sisters new computer. **I'm the oldest one out of three and I'm the only one who no longer has a computer.** My brother is nine and he has one. Sucks for me right???? But anyway she asked me what computer did I want. I told her either a MAC or a DELL computer. I looked on the dell website and I found the Dell Mini 9.
I'm leaning more towards the Dell just because it's less expensive. I'm just worried about the shipping process and how long it's gonna take. But...mami has the money so I really don't have a choice. The only choice I have is if I want a built-in camera. =]
Moving On...I was on Kanye's blog today and his first post was of the new Keri Hilson video "Make Love" that he was featured in. I love love love me some Ms. Hilson and I'm awaiting the arrival of "In a Perfect World" on March 24. It's sad that most of her album is already leaked all over the next but, that's been happening a lot lately. I wanted to share the video with you.
No comments:
Post a Comment