The other day after coming from this whack paint party we all decided to drink. I was lucky because I didn't have to pay for anything. I know, I'm blessed. I wanted to, but dude (I don't wanna put any names on here) said women don't buy their alcohol, men give it to them. So I said cool. lol. Well, during that night the song "Day & Night" by Kid Cudi came on and I practically lost my marbles. =] I think the beat is amazing. I heard the song before, but I guess with the alcohol in my system it just had me going. Another song I kept hearing was that new Flo-rida song. I don't care for it so I don't care to know what it's called. But it is
soooooooooooooo annoying. It sounds like it's techno which I can't stand, but everyone down here loves it.
Maybe later I'll post all the songs I'm listening to at the moment on my Instinct.

I almost died cause my nail file kinda scratched the screen. UGH!!!!! But I still love it. Well not really. It freezes tooo much, so I think I want a blackberry. I just got it in December, but WHO CARES. lol
No comments:
Post a Comment