Ok, so I've tried to keep my moth closed on this Chris Brown and Rihanna situation, but I can't any longer. It is very funny to me actually. Not the fact that she got beaten that way or what may have really happened, but the stories that come out of this is hilarious to me. First, they were supposedly fighting because she had an STD. Then, he got text messages from some chick. Then, she was pregnant and they fought over her keeping the baby. COME ON NOW. How many stories does there need to be. Like for real. I love both artist to death. I even went as far as cutting my hair like Rihanna's because I find her to be inspirational. But the accusations from this whole ordeal is amazing. Brown is now convicted on two felonies which is sad, but the two are reportedly back together.
On my daily visit to one of my favorite blogging sites Toya's World, I came across her post of the police report on the situation. Here it is....



Now don't get me wrong, but he must be one hell of a guy to know how to drive and beat the crap out of someone. And she must have no balls for not trying to defend herself from the jump. I read the whole thing in disbelief. I surely didn't know that they were that cool with Melissa Ford, but you find something new everyday. I hope they can get through this in an orderly manner. I don't think it was right for him to beat on her, but none of us know the whole story.
NOW on to other things....
I found this video of Nivea on youtube today and I thought it was pretty funny. She seemed to be either high or drunk, which ever it was funny. She gave a pretty memorable interview if i must say so myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment