Opening up to you is like opening up to a whole new world.
Scary but still exciting
I try to brace myself for the things I think you’ll say,
When I know u won’t hurt me in anyway
It’s amazing how your so strong
You build my confidence
You make me feel so tall
I love the way I can talk to you
And not hold back how I feel
And I know your heart belongs to someone else
And my heart is scared to be hurt
I wish I could just hold it for a while
Have your love close to mines
I look up to you
It’s like you’re a permanent piece of me
To me, me & you, we are a we
Well at least we could be
Something I wish could never be broken
But then I have to remember you don’t belong to me
Your love is still with her
I don’t blame you cause maybe she can give you so much more
More than anything I’ve given before
I just wish you could see the feelings my body holds for you
Though I block them away
Because I’m tired of hurting
A hurt that I don’t want no more
I just want to bring you joy
I hope you see that
I hope you see me
Being real
No comments:
Post a Comment