Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Let's Start From The Beginning

This is like the millionth time that I have started this blog at the rate I'm going now I might start over again.
I was bored and start on one of my writing or typping raves and I wrote something that I wanted to share.
I was going to put this on my myspace page but then I decided against it.
Doing blogs isn't really my thing but I guess I'll try.
Here it is...
It's entitled "Goodbye Letter"

Dear Baby,
Some how some way
I know you'll come back to me one day
You’ll fiend for me as much as I wanted you
I awaited you for so long and now that I have you
I don't want you anymore
Don’t come to me and try to caress me
Thinking that I’m all you need
When you dropped me and left me for that somebody
Remember??
That chick that said she held your heart when we both knew
I was the one with it the whole time
While you ran the streets at night
Had me worried as to who you were with
When you where with her the whole time
After awhile I just wished she made you happy
Just as I thought I made you
I guess I was wrong cause look at where you are
Back here with me
Begging me on your knees
To be my man once again
Have that love that we once had
But in my heart I know I don't want that hurt again
A hurt that brought me a new friend
A friend that brings light into my eyes
Made me see the surprises in life
A life that can bring joy to someone
Searching for a love
A love that I’ve found in him
Don’t get mad...I’ll still be your friend
Here for you whenever your in need
Because that's the kind of friend I want to be
I want to be there for you
Like you weren't there for me
Come on now, hugs and kisses
Now let me be
My man's calling me
Asking me if I need anything
Anything that pleasures me
I’ll talk to you when your in need
Luv u forever and always,
Your new friend to be

No comments: