There are alot of this going on in my life. There are alot of confusing things and I really feel like I dont have anyone to talk to so I chose to write about something that's going on in it. It's not totally into depth with whats going on it's just a way for me to express myself.
This poem has no title because I didn't know what to name it or what to call it...
Open up to me
I want to know how you feel
Speak to me
I want you to know that I’m real
Let the words out
Don’t hold them back
I’d love to feel the way you feel
A feeling that only you share
It gets frustrating sometimes
To not think that you don’t care
It’s like when I do care
Your not even there
Why can’t you look at me
The way you did before
It’s like everything has changed
Just from that one night
I just can’t bring myself to understand
Why we even had that fight
Open up to me
I want to know how you feel
Speak to me
I want to know that this is real
I wish I could just tell you to love me
The way that you once did
Feel for me the way I wish I could feel now…
Open up to me
I want too know how you feel
Speak to me
I want to know that I’m real
No comments:
Post a Comment