This has been a long time coming. I guess I'll do a review on my week. Well Monday I went to modeling practice since we had a show today. Which went very well if I must say so myself. =] Later on that night I met with Moogs to go over our Spanish project. While sitting in her room I noticed that my mouth was getting swollen so I called my mom. This has been happening for the past two months now if I can recall and it's getting to be very annoying. So she tells me that it's another allergic reaction and that I should either go to the hospital or take benedryl. I had to go to the hospital anyway. It had to be about 2 in the morning. We went to Jackson Memorial first, which was closed. That left a bad impression with me. HOW ARE U GONNA CLOSE A HOSPITAL?!?!?! There are too many emergencies happening. I ended up going to North Miami hospital instead and didn't leave until 8 in the morning. I had a big iv in my hand which is still bruised. I didn't have to go to classes for two days.
That Friday, Moogs and I present our project and we got a 4.5 out of 5. Which is great. My sorry ass roommate came on Thursday to get her shit and I'm glad because I rearranged the room with Moogs' help and it looks pretty good. =] I find it funny how she can stay here to party, but cant stay to go to school. But o well. I blame it on her parents and her up bringings. I also find it funny how the ones that speak to you when they're alone find it hard to speak when they are around their phoney friends. But I guess I have more people like that to meet within my life time.
The show was today, which I told you about. And there's something else, but I don't think that I wanna share that.
I hope this week goes by greatly. Being as though I have a project due this week and it's not started...better yet completed. lol
Wish me luck! Have a progressive week. <3
That Friday, Moogs and I present our project and we got a 4.5 out of 5. Which is great. My sorry ass roommate came on Thursday to get her shit and I'm glad because I rearranged the room with Moogs' help and it looks pretty good. =] I find it funny how she can stay here to party, but cant stay to go to school. But o well. I blame it on her parents and her up bringings. I also find it funny how the ones that speak to you when they're alone find it hard to speak when they are around their phoney friends. But I guess I have more people like that to meet within my life time.
The show was today, which I told you about. And there's something else, but I don't think that I wanna share that.
I hope this week goes by greatly. Being as though I have a project due this week and it's not started...better yet completed. lol
Wish me luck! Have a progressive week. <3
No comments:
Post a Comment