Friday, April 24, 2009

Cars In Perspective.

Mami said she's looking to buy me a car. These are some of the ones I like. Don't judge some of my choices. I'm a 4'11 19 year old girl. I gotta look for what I think I'd look cute in and what my lady can afford. =]
If I got a jeep this is what I'd want...a 2001 Toyota rav4. This color is fine, but I'd take black or navy blue if I really had a choice. =]

I've always wanted a buggie or beetle. Whatever you wanna call it. A convertible one would be a plus. I'd take it in black, dark gray, or lime green plz =]

I just think this car is the cutest. It's a Toyota Echo.

V saw this car and he said he wanted to get it for me. He said it was a light blue color. I think it's cute. I only like 3 series BMWs anyway.

This is my dream car along side a nice silver Range Rover. This would be my day car. I think it's so cute and compact. I heard it drives nicely. UGH what I would do to get my hands on one of these babies. lol =]

No comments: