Sunday, December 21, 2008

Murder She Wrote.

Hey.
I dont know if I should tell you this, but I really do like you. Like I don't know what it is about you that makes me so attracted to you. I know that you were my first and blah blah blah, but I feel like it's something more. Not no love thing, but like I told you before I really do care about you. I miss you while I'm at school and just receiving random text or calls from you really does make me smile. I hope I'm not pushing you away by letting you know any of this. I'm an open person when it comes to things that I'm passionate about. When you tell me you miss me, even though you think I don't believe you I really do. And spending time with you this week really made my happy cause my break hasn't been going too well. I apologize if you felt that I didn't wanna speak to you at the party, but I didn't think that you wanted me to be all over you when I saw you in front of your people. I wanted to tell you all this myself whether it be on the phone or face to face, but when I text you I hardly ever get a reply. That's why sometimes I don't know if when you tell me you miss me, if it is for real. I'm not asking to be anything more than what you want me to be, I just wanted to let you know how I feel. If you can call me or something. Just let me know you read this.

love u hater. =]

No comments: