Friday, August 08, 2008
Words from Bestest.
So...yea at this point i don't even know how to feel. Its like I wanna try but at the same time I don't want to put myself in a position to be disappointed. If the lack of a social scene didnt do it maybe it was the $500 late fee or the money it cost to print papers in a dilapidated ass library. I want this to work so much and a year right now seems so far away. I feel like I'm leaving a good friend behind. Even though we've never met, I still feel like from the communication that we share that, she' the most compatible person I've ever spoken with or maybe not but it sure feels that way. I feel like if I stay here I'm secluded and trapped in a cage but maybe it won't be that bad, but when you have your heart set on one thing and it seems as though numerous things occur to stop it you lose hope and I really don't want to wait a whole year to enjoy my life but I just gotta figure out asap what works best for me, Von P.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment