Sunday, September 24, 2006

Trying To Hide It, But It Hurts

I know I haven't wrote in a while but now I'm back....The last couple of weeks havebeen really hard on me and I've been really, as I might say "depressed".


This poem has no title...


Trying To Hide It, But It Hurts

Just tell me if its over
Break my heart right now
I know it would hurt
But the only thing I can do
Is try to be strong
Ill act like it doesnt bother me
Something I know to do
ALL TOO WELL
But when Im alone
Ill cry out in pain
Wishing that you still loved me
The way you did back then
The way youd do little things
And say little things
To let me know that you cared
I dont know exactly what I did
To make you turn cold
And only to me
Cause I see how you act with the others
Just let me know now
So I can ball up
And never come out of my shell
Never share with another person
The feelings my body longs to share
But just let me know
Right now
Leave me in the cold
To find another love
A love that would never know
How I feel
Because Ive put all of that in you

No comments: