Feelings (Our First Kiss)
This is to my baby, I wrote this a while back, about the first time we kissed, hope you like it
It felt so good being in your arms
Laying my head on your chest
And telling you that you are the one
I missed you so much
And to have you near was so amazing baby
It was as if you've seen me so clear
With your lips on mine
And tongues dancing to their own beat
It was what kept me on my feet
And umm when you bit my lip
I was no more good
I wanted you to take me and have me
Make me feel good
Hands rubbing on my thighs
and you squeezing my butt
Oh it brought so much pleasure
I think I have so much luck
To have found someone like you
Cause slowly you've grown on me
I dont know what it is
But I'm starting to think
That you could be my main squeeze
Or better yet my baby
So take all that I've said into consideration
let your mind wander
Let it be free
Think of me...
Or better yet just think of we
No comments:
Post a Comment