Friday, June 19, 2009

Neglect.

So I'm sure more than anything that when I get back to school that I would probably neglect this blog. Something I don't want to do AGAIN. But when you're young and in college the computer is just a way to upload pics from the night before to have memories. I think, which I have been doing for a very long time now, that I'm going to purchase a nice little journal to keep my memories in. I need to get back to my writings and I sometimes feel that just hitting the keys on my keyboard are leaving me handicap. I doodle on occasion, but I haven't written a poem or a short story in years. Now there's a problem. I need to get back on my craft. I come up with too many quotes on a daily basis to let my love of poetry escape me.
So if this Summer is filled with entrys and the Fall is filled with nothing, remember that I'll always return. Just like I always do. I've been doing this thing since 06. =]

No comments: