Sunday, February 25, 2007

Expression

Im not just saying this because of last night

but I know your the one I want to have for the rest of my life

As much as we seem to argue and fight

I wanna love you baby

And I'm askign for the same in return

I know we're not together

And it's because of desicions we made on our own

But just like the song says

I Wanna Be Close

I dont wanna lose you

I dont wanna worry about whats gonna happen to you

I wanna know Im the one you need/want

and like my name says

I Geuss I'm Selfish When It Comes To Ur Love

And I know it's true

and the last thing I ever wanted to do was hurt you

But as you already said, thats something i already did

But you did the same

The Things you said to me cut down real deep

I never knew you thought something like that

I dont want to pull away

and I dont want you to either

cause I do believe your the best thing that's ever happened to me

it's just so hard to try to let go to something like that

I dont kno wat came over me

But I guess I got upset

And I always happen to speak before I think

It's just alot of things going on in my head

And I would Like to Share them with you one day

If you would even still like to be my friend

And hopefully

Work our way baq to the way things used to be

When it was just you and me

And not another care in the world

I do love you

And I do care

I just hope that you see these things

No comments: